Saturday, August 14, 2010

PATH

I was privileged this week to be invited to a PATH. This is a way to help someone plan their life. A group of people along with the individual help them to dream big. Then, the dream is broken down into small and achievable steps. I learned about a young man who wants nothing more than to be with his friends. He dreams about a lot of jobs, but wants to experience other jobs. It was my joy to be able to share my new job with someone else who is just beginning to search for a job. As I experience this new journey, I will invite this young man along with me so he can experience it as well. Perhaps in doing this, he will find a true calling.

In fact, it was my own PATH that led me to my search for my job. Thus, my journey has made a full circle. I had a PATH that led me to a new job and new experiences. In turn, I will have the chance to help someone else with their PATH. It is amazing to take part in this and I look forward to seeing what will come next.
Christine K.

1 comment:

  1. Cycles, Circles, Revolving, Spinning, Spiraling

    When I speak of "cycles," I am referring to lengthy intervals of relative homogeneity, if not in the resolving of problems, than at least with respect to the consistency of their capacity to productively irritate. -- Brian Ferneyhough – British composer/musician

    It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over. -- Edna St. Vincent Millay- American Lyrical Poet

    Showing others the way, after we have learned it ourselves is a righteous thing. It’s about the right choices, the preparation, study, a calling…some people just want company along the way, they know what to do and just need reassurance not really guidance, other’s need a little push start and then the momentum along their path becomes a cadenced step, natural and true, others never find their path, remain lost and off the beaten trail in search of nothing without goal and their only hope is that some light will shine upon them as a beacon home to fulfill their destiny.

    Perhaps we all are those beacons, helping each other like those that helped us, passing the knowledge along to rescue those lost in the fog.

    Christine,Thanks for being a great classmate, hope you keep in touch and drop by every now and then..Good Luck

    ReplyDelete