Sunday, November 7, 2010

MCATDT

What a wonderful weekend. I got the pleasure of spending some time with my mom. I saw some old friends at Homecoming and I played the trumpet at a Florida State football game. The only thing that could have made the weekend better would have been if FSU had won. Oh well. I am hopeful that they are improving and that hopefully next year will be better still.

It is a lot more tiring to do a 12 hour day at my age than it was when I was 20. However, it was amazing that it was not only possible, but exhilarating. I look forward to being able to go again next year and possibly taking Alison with me. By then, she will have been in band for over a year and maybe she'll be inspired by seeing the best band in the country.

Christine K.

No comments:

Post a Comment