Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Seaworld

We arrived the day before yesterday in Florida and it is a special kind of hot here. Temperatures reached 100 degrees and it felt that hot and more. We visited SeaWorld yesterday during the day and we plan to go again today, during the night. The girls loved it and had a wonderful time seeing the sea creatures. My eldest's favorite was petting the sting rays. My youngest enjoyed viewing the beluga whales. Personally, I enjoyed the shows and am looking forward to riding the coasters! Since we're going at night today, it should be fun to see some different shows and possibly enjoy the fireworks.

An additional note: my cousin and his wife recently had a baby, very early (26 weeks) and obviously is facing some challenges. If you feel so inclined, please keep this little one in your prayers and thoughts.
Christine K.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine,
    I've never been to FL. Have lots of fun for me please!

    And I will most definitely put a prayer in that little one.

    ReplyDelete