Thursday, July 1, 2010

Camp Continued

Well, to my utter surprise, my dearest daughter has been quite prolific with her writing while away. So far, I have received a letter every day that she has been away and I'm so glad to see her love of writing (and her love for her parents) has not waned. She is having a great time. I saw some pictures of her getting "Who" hair. They are doing a Dr. Seuss themed week. They've had some night swims which she really liked. She's also made a friend with a little girl who doesn't have other friends, according to my daughter. Her favorite activity is still the lake trampoline, but she has had fun with many other things as well. I look forward to seeing her on Friday, but I'm glad that all is well.

Also, for those of you praying for my second cousin (he had the preemie baby born with Down's Syndrome), he is doing well and improving daily. He is now up to 2 lbs and 2 oz. He is having some heart issues, but this is common for children with Down's. Continue to keep him in your prayers if you so choose.
Christine K.

No comments:

Post a Comment