Saturday, July 31, 2010

Job news

Well, it's official. I have been offered the job and am accepting it. Even better, my current employer is going to allow me to step gracefully out of my contract. My last day at my old job will be September 15th. My first day at my new job will be September 16th . I could not be more pleased.

It has been a week of excitement. My brother just purchased and became a franchise owner of a convenient store. I traveled to Florida for the ribbon cutting ceremony and was able to see his store. It was a proud, although extremely nervous, moment for him.

Additionally, I was able to see family that I have not visited with in a while.

Preplanning starts for teachers on Wednesday. Luckily, I will be able to make sure my students get a good start and with any luck my current employers will find a replacement before September 15th. I wish them well.
Christine K.

No comments:

Post a Comment