Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Job Part II

So, the plot thickens. The HR department at the "new job" has not been able to get in touch with any of my references because they're all on vacation. That's the difficulty with teachers...they all go away for the summer. Anyhow, I sent them three new references yesterday with summer contact information. Hopefully this will help.

At my current job, there has been an application! This is miraculous in and of itself. Teachers in my line of work are *very* hard to come by and this makes me feel like this new job is meant to be. The applicant is certified in braille and instruction for the visually impaired. On paper, she sounds like an excellent candidate. I hope this is true in actuality.

Time will tell. School starts in two weeks so I'm hoping to know something before preplanning. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for the well wishes!
Christine K.

No comments:

Post a Comment